Hi hi!! Hope you’re having a beautiful weekend—it’s the last weekend in February and I can’t believe it!!! I’ll be headed to Palm Springs next week to speak at Alt Summit (if you’re going, let me know below!), so I’m going to share a few of the things I’ve picked up for my trip. Most things are very spring and summer forward and pretty budget-friendly, and I’ve also got some random home items to share.
1. OK, first. McMillions on HBO. WHAT!? This show has taken over my life. #unclejerry
2. This brush. It is the most incredible brush I’ve ever used on my fine hair—it’s like a hybrid between a giant comb and a regular hairbrush. It’s gentler, and I notice there’s less hair in my brush than when I used a regular wet brush.
3. I found a hat similar to this one at a local store here in Nashville, but I love it and I think it’ll go with a lot. I like that this one comes in so many cute colors, too! That blushy light taupe is calling to me …
4. These cute espadrilles were only $20 in my size on Amazon. I see these exact shoes in a lot of online boutiques, but they’re usually about twice the price.
5. This cute round straw bag.
6. I picked up a few dresses from American Eagle—this long-sleeve peasant-y baby doll dress, this darling puff-sleeve number, and this striped wrap style. It’s kind of bananas—a lot of the places I shopped in high school are really stepping up their game and offering really cute pieces instead of a lot of graphic-heavy stuff. It’s fun rediscovering some of these brands!
7. A little out of my price range right now, but I’m obsessed with this shop. They have the BEST band tees and I love this Blondie “Call Me” shirt.
8. If you have a space that needs a shorter seating option, I am smitten with this chair!!! I really wanted to use it in our living room, but it’s too compact … sigh.
9. Just grabbed this rug and hope it works in our space! I absolutely love the colors and it’s an amazing price for an 8×10 hand-tufted wool rug.
10. This neutral accent pillow.